Fromm | Four Star Cat Dry GF Salmon Tunachovy 4 lb
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Fromm Four-Star Salmon Tunachovy® Recipe is an enticing, grain-free entrée with salmon, fish broth, tuna, and anchovy. This recipe is specially prepared to ensure consistency, quality, and superior taste in each and every bowl. Salmon Tunachovy® Recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all ages and can be alternated with other Fromm Four-Star recipes.
Features & Benefits
- Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Interchangeable with other Four-Star can and dry recipes
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
- Salmon, salmon meal, fish broth, peas, pea protein, whitefish, potatoes, pea flour, dried egg product, dried tomato pomace, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, tuna, anchovy, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sardine meal, sweet potatoes, flaxseed, natural flavor, dl-methionine, zucchini, carrots, apples, broccoli, salt, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement], Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], cranberries, yucca schidigera extract, sorbic acid (preservative), taurine, sodium selenite, blueberries, dried Lactobacillus paracasei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Salmon Tunachovy® Recipe Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.